Subject: [Leica] The Slippery Slope
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Nov 9 07:23:58 2005

On 09/11/2005, at 15:58, Walt Johnson wrote:

> It can be very relaxing to sit in front of your PC, dim the lights
> and create.
> A little background Bach and a glass of wine, what more could you
> want?

I'm really sorry, I don't wanna sound caustic, offensive or mean to
you, that's far off myself, but we all think that Richard is old
enough to consider those things by himself and your response doesn't
help him so much because he was already printing digitally.

Sticking with a hobby has little to do with how smelly, expensive or
ridiculous could look for other people. Digital printing is wonderful
but he wasn't asking about it at all.