Subject: [Leica] FW: Katie at Kubota
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Nov 10 00:59:58 2005

I don't know if I already commented on this wonderful photograph, but it
merits to be printed in big.
Very good composition, excellent seeing and filter use, great tonalities.
Stating that you only pushed the button as the scene developed itself before
your eyes, is undervaluating your capacities: you have the reflex of an
artist.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe