Subject: [Leica] Down the Slippery Slope - setting up a darkroom
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Nov 10 01:09:42 2005

Space and time: The nova vertical processors look good. I use a jobo,
but it need plumbing and is large. Speed, look at the Splitgrade
system. It works like a dream on the V35 and is "pretty good" with the
Ilford MG 500. Some downside, the main one being $$$$, but you will
save on paper and chemical costs.

Cheers