Subject: [Leica] PAW 45 - last glimpses of autumn
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Nov 10 02:55:12 2005

This HAS to be the end of Autumn, doesn't it? Summer-like weather at the
begining of November!

Not so far from us is an long disused railway track now part of a long
distance
footpath.

PAW 45 Broken Gate:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/BrokenGate200510

The gate was probably a farmer's access route across the track. The path
runs
out in about 100yards beyond it.

PAW 45 ALT Old line:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/TheOldTrack200510

This is the track bed itself now.

Both Leica IIIf 5cm Summarit Orange Filter Fuji NCN400

This B&W Fuji film is, I am told, made for them as a C41 film by Ilford but
the
recipe isn't the same as XP2.

I hope that you enjoy them. Your comments are as always welcome.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] PAW 45 - last glimpses of autumn)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW 45 - last glimpses of autumn)