Subject: [Leica] RD-1 Catfight
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Nov 10 06:29:18 2005

On Nov 10, 2005, at 7:15 AM, David C. Mason wrote:
> I completely agree! Websites like dpreview worry so much on whether or
> not they can see a speck of noise (which they seriously can't define)
> that they forget to tell us whether the camera is any good.

it would be nice to see more good photos taken with the Epson
RD-1...to get a feeling of results...much like Rob Stevens has done
with the DMR.  Then it would either sell itself, or not....preferable
to the usual war of words...

Steve

Message from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] RD-1 Catfight--comment on camera reviews in general)
Message from dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason) ([Leica] RD-1 Catfight--comment on camera reviews in general)