Subject: [Leica] PAW's, PAM's...more catching up....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Nov 10 13:46:15 2005

Listers,

Here's several more pics from my catching up over the past couple of
months.

"Andover Baptist Church 1" and "Andover Baptist Church 2"; both shot
with IIIf, Summicron 50, BW400CN.  I was wandering Andover, MA,
before going over to the DeCordova Museum, saw this building, went in
and introduced myself and asked if I could take a look.  It is an
incredible piece of Victorian Gothic, worth a look if you're in the
area.  Bring color film to capture the wealth of stained glass
color.  I had only b&w with me.

"End of Show," M7, Summicron-M 35, BW400CN.

http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Comments welcomed.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
Current Medium Format Photography: http://tinyurl.com/bwxvo

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW's, PAM's...more catching up....)