Subject: [Leica] OT: which enlarger lens
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Nov 10 23:16:05 2005

Thanks all for the offers, great advices etc. Full speed ahead :-) Now I
need an enlarger lens. I understand the important of getting a good one. I
see there is a Focotar 5cm/4.5 (not Focotar-2 or -3) available. Are there
"better" ones? Rodenstock? Schneider? Nikkor? Tell me your favorite please.

This is for printing 35mm B&W negatives, probably 11x14 and up. 8x10 or
smaller and I will digi-print it. Thanks!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: which enlarger lens)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] OT: which enlarger lens)