Subject: [Leica] I'm Back!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Nov 11 06:51:29 2005

HI, LUG -

I'm back from a wonderful month in China!  If anybody is interested
in going to Beijing I can recommend an apartment to rent that comes
with the most wonderful tour guides, a young couple who showed us a
lot Beijing that tourists don't normally see.  They went out of their
way to make sure that we had a fantastic trip.  I'm now transferring
the more than 6000 photos I took from the portable hard drive to the
computer.  I also took the M7 and film that I will have developed
ASAP.  My favorite photos are of the children who are all
beautiful.  Everybody we met in China was very helpful and
friendly.  We traveled all over the country by ourselves with no problems.

I took my laptop and could read the LUG but the connections were so
slow I couldn't enjoy everybody's links to photos.  I'm looking
forward to catching up on everything I missed.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] I'm Back!)