Subject: [Leica] FS: DMR Calibration for ACR
Date: Fri Nov 11 14:41:05 2005

For those shooting with the Leica DMR, you probably know that the embedded
Adobe Camera Raw profile for the DMR has such a strong red/magenta cast and
dominance that it renders processing the DMR's DNGs with ACR almost
impossible (at least with accurate and pleasing results).

I've developed a specific Calibration (found in the Calibration tab of Adobe
Camera Raw) setting for the Leica DMR.

Those interested in purchasing the calibration for the DMR can contact me at
dmrprofile@geoffrion.com

Kind regards,

JR