Subject: [Leica] Ridin' the rails...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Nov 11 19:57:06 2005

Hi BD....    ridin' the rails, trollin' for photos...   _9 is
certainly the most interesting, honest, sad, human .... the train
strikes me as a great place to go looking for "naked images"... but I
am afraid sooner or later you are are going to be badly confronted,
and may "eat your camera" ...

I truly hope I am wrong...

Steve