Subject: [Leica] FS: Minolta Elite 5400 scanner
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Nov 12 00:21:15 2005

Since I am setting up a darkroom, there is no need to have 2 high DPI
scanners (*). The Minolta Elite 5400 scans up to 5400 DPI, has a "grain
dissolver" that diffuses the light. It makes fantastic color and B&W scans.
Works with USB2 or Firewire. Bought new just ~3 months ago for $500, will
sell for $350.

(*) I am keeping the Nikon LS-4000, mainly because of the bulk film
adapter...

use richard at imagecraft.com)