Subject: [Leica] Ridin' the rails...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Nov 12 05:24:46 2005

Thanks to all who commented...Feedback really helps with an ongoing effort
like this, because you all see things where I don't necessarily...and
sometimes don't see what I think I do, which does make me wonder whether I'm
seeing what I think I am. ;-) And Ted, thanks for the 60 second seminar -
spot on as usual. :-)