Subject: [Leica] Amazing light....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 12 11:19:16 2005

B. D. Colen asked:
> Color, or BW? I should note that the color as I see it on my Powerbook
> screen and my Apple 20" flat screen is perfect - but when loaded to the
> gallery it looks off....ah well...
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Antiabort111205_14
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Antiabort111205_14bw

> > And anyone want to tell me how this was lit? ;-)

Hi B.D.,
Yep piece of cake !!!!! ;-)  It's reflected light from windows behind you!
The sun is behind the subjects hitting building windows and reflected back
to light the crowd! :-)

You of course recognized it and used it very well. :-)

Once again, your understanding light and making use of it is what
photography is all about!
ted