Subject: [Leica] One off No. 10 ... NOW TRI-X ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 12 19:03:02 2005

Richard as a good lad offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] One off No. 10

> Hey now, can I split that loot in half? I'll take 50!! @$#^B&H#@%#$% wants
> $3.50 for each roll!!! I will pay you $3 each :-)<<<<

Now now lads no need to get into a monetary pissing match as all I said
was... "I might as well send it to you."

But under the circumstances Richard, I'd have to send it to you for the same
price as Steve, "with my compliments!" Just wait a wee bit as a few things
are being prepared for unloading shortly. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] A question on signing prints)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] One off No. 10)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] One off No. 10)