Subject: [Leica] #389
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Nov 13 02:30:20 2005

From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #389

> Graham showed:
> Subject: [Leica] #389
> > Leica M6 : 75mm Summilux : orange filter : Kodak T400 CN
> > > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05389.htm<<<
>
> I do however have to ask, "is that a wind surfer or one of those hang
glider
> guys from a helicopter or para ride skimmimg along in the back ground?

Ted,

He is surfing with one of those kite contraptions which is out of shot. I
wasn't sure whether to post this one. I only post stuff that I  like but I
am at a loss to explain why I like this shot.

The small things going for it for me, long shadows, the surfer and eccentric
headwear of the couple, shouldn't add up to enough but the whole thing seems
quirky somehow.

I half expected to get a long overdue mauling :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] #389)