Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 13 05:47:30 2005

I'm scanning the market for mid-size and in the pseudo RF market the Fujis
are a good alternative.
There's a Bronica RF system with 2 lenses for sale on the Bay, but it's a
bit expensive IMO.
A good Mamiya Universal is never to be missed, too. You can shoot 6x9 with
them. That's double the size of a 645.
If you want to spend some bucks, there's ofcourse the Mamiya 6 and 7s, or a
Plaubel Makina. Ah, that beautiful Makina with it's Nikkor lenses...
And if you want to go big and heavy TLR, a lot of nice and relatively
alternatives pop up: the Mamiya's, the Bronica's, the older Rolleis, and
even Hassies. Or an old Pentax, ofcourse.
So many nice photographic machines around these days.