Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 13 12:54:43 2005

Eric,
I would suggest that the older Fuji G690 would be the most Leica like MF
rangefinder. It has a great finder that even changes frame sizes as you
focus closer. The normal to telephoto lenses are quite good 100, 150, 180,
and the very rare 250. For wide angle you have to live with the 65mm F8 or
the newer 5.6. Yes, it is solid brass an so has some heft, hehehe, but that
does stabilize slow shutter shots. Now relatively unknown, they are very
competant picture takers and also will replace your Bowflex for keeping fit.
 0.02
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com