Subject: [Leica] Alpa shooters out there?
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter Werner)
Date: Mon Nov 14 06:17:08 2005

Vick,

> Are there Alpa shooters out there?

Yes, I have a small collection and I have created the www.alpareflex.com
web site.

>this particular sample was very smooth.

They all are, they are precision instruments built to watchmakers
standards. Pignons, the defunct maker of these cameras, was initially
making parts for watches.

The Alpas are beautiful cameras with fantastic lenses. I have taken out
my 11si last week-end and am waiting for the results, too, but I am
slowly reducing my Alpa collection to finance a DMR and lenses.

Regards,

Peter Werner