Subject: [Leica] PAW 45 dlridings
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 14 06:27:07 2005

Daniel - In the general spirit of trying to comment more specifically:

>Dark and gloomy November:
>
>http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/45.html

In this one I like the use of near, middle and far distant objects to
convey depth but I find the tilted horizon annoying and would have
liked something to let me know that the stones were 5 M tall.  They
look quite small in the photo.

>Walking around in the rain:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v45_0021

Here my eye is drawn to the gal with the umbrella on the far sidewalk
who seems to be a bit chilly and not sure what to do among the other
blurry, busy figures crossing the street.  It captures the feeling of
the rainy night.  The tilt works better here.  Nice shot.

On all the pictures you posted I am really taken by their sharpness
and nice tonality, even under what must have been quite dim available
light situations.

Thanks for the look.

(snip)
--