Subject: [Leica] Images from Weekend NY Trip
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Nov 14 13:57:46 2005

Quick weekend trip to NY. I have just beautiful brides.

Note, if anyone is going to the Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center, do
not bring film. The security is tighter than aiports and they will x-ray
everything! Not to mention ask for you ticket 3 times.

Note #2, if anyone ever need a wedding photographer in Hoboken, I'm there.
Fantastic view!

Note #3, do not attempt to load "AA" batteries into the back of a M3. That
is not where the batteries go.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Travels/DSC_5426

Chris