Subject: : [Leica] Northamptonshire Churches - Badby
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Mon Nov 14 19:14:18 2005

Graham,

I have to say thank you once more.  Every time I look at your images I am
again transported to a land I have come to love as much as the land of my
birth.  After living in Lancashire for a year, but visiting as much of the
U.K. as I could in that time (37K miles on the car - weekends only!), it is
a land and a people that I have come to love, and to miss very much.

It is my fondest hope to retire to live in your country, at least for a
while, and to partake of the kind of walks you do, and of the life you live.
For now that is a dream, but one day I hope it becomes real.  Till then, you
provide me with my fix, but you keep me addicted, and thus the dream can
never fade.

Thank you for all that you share.

Best of light -
Norm