Subject: [Leica] The Race To Carch Up
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Nov 15 02:19:06 2005

Bill Clough wrote:

> USA
> TEXAS
> CORPUS CHRISTI
>
> Hi there--
>
>    Here are the latest submissions:
>

>    http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-88807.html
>    http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-88808.html
>    http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-88809.html
>    http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-88810.html
>    http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-88811.html

>    http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/folder-list.html
>
> --Bill

Bill,

As you may have noticed I'm a BW400CN fan. I always like the depth of black
that
you get with it, are you souping it yourself or is this a pro-shop?

Liked them all except for the last. I particularly liked the way that the
film
had picked up the pattern in the sides of the Performance Hall. Is it lit in
white or colour? Again it's the depth of the black, something particular to
400CN, will have to go and see what I can do! The same works for the
short-order
cook, the rendering of the reflections on the metal, in particular polished
metal, is something that I have commented about on the LUG before.

Looks like someone has taken a pot-shot at him...that's Texas I guess ? ;-)

Thanks for showing,

Peter Dzwig