Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Tue Nov 15 12:48:57 2005

I think it's an even more attractive shot for those out-of-focus lights, in
particular, because in this picture I don't see many of the "football
shaped" highlights. Even the vignetting is well blended with the darker
corners of the picture. Well done. Only lens I've seen that does football
shaped blobs worse than the Noctilux is my Voigtlander Nokton 50mm.

JD