Subject: [Leica] PAW week 15
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue Nov 15 15:22:29 2005

> From: Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 15
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> George,
> You, with an ashtray? Otherwise a good eye, especially if you were
> caffeine
> deprived.

Unfortunately yes. I started smoking a briar in my last years of high
school for fun and became seduced by finer and finer pipes and English
tobacco blends. Quit a number of times over the decades - most recently
for two years - and took it up again a couple months ago. Stupid? yes.
Enjoyable? yes. Ah well - last vice.

regards, George