Subject: [Leica] janet and her mother (again), Noctilux
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 15 17:53:53 2005

Steve Barbour showed:

> janet (and her mother)... on therapy in the hospital.
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88818.html<<,

Hi Steve,
Well done, good separation with the Noctilux. And because the mother is
closer to Janet, or it seems so in this shot than the first, she's not quite
as out of focus, therefore possibly alleviating some concerns of others
about the mother being too far out of focus.

But what you have here is a different photograph all together compared to
the first and it works beautifully. The child is the key point and she's
right on the mark sharp and separated from the background visually.

And once again if we didn't know it was the mother because you told us, I,
anyway, would've taken that it's a nurse. ;-)

Good one!
 ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road