Subject: [Leica] Leica size
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Wed Nov 16 06:59:58 2005

On 11/16/05, Richard S. Taylor <r.s.taylor@comcast.net> wrote:

> Amen! And, I would add the Retina IIa folder (the IIIc with its
> built-in meter was too big)

Ah, how could I have forgotten the IIa, the only Retina folder with the
frame advance lever on top, where God intended it to be. I never understood
the fondness for the later, bulkier incarnations of the Retina --
particularly with those clunky and slow add-on lenses, which completely
negate the advantages of having a folder. But the IIa with the Xenon lens is
a lovely little package.

Mark

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Leica size)