Subject: [Leica] OT: the Soccaroos
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Nov 17 00:55:30 2005

Ok, swiss LUGgers will join, too, since we have thrown out the third of the
last championship, Turkey, in a heartbeat qualification play-off final in
Istanbul yesterday evening. After a long night of intensive practising we
should be well prepared for the beer bashing, too.
Didier

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] OT: the Soccaroos)