Subject: [Leica] #395
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Nov 17 13:12:58 2005

Ted, please excuse for a neophyte question - if I understand it correctly,
if the camera is level horizontally, vertically and front end back, then
the so called distortion do not occur. That's what you are saying right?

How about even in that case, but the lines in the view are diagonals etc.?
Aren't the distortions, when it happens, most acute in the corners?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] #395)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] #395)