Subject: [Leica] FS: Voconic image tank (20 GB)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 17 22:07:24 2005

This is for digital shooters. See specs here:

http://www.vosonic.com/index.php?php_mode=spec&php_itemid=11

The one I have is 20 GB and comes with the carrying case, charger and
all other accessories.

It is very convenient for those who do not like to lug a laptop around
when travelling. I am selling this one because I have upgrade to a
larger capacity Jobo model with color screen.

80 EUR or $100 plus shipping (5 EUR). I eat Paypal fees if applicable.
Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands