Subject: [Leica] horizontal or not?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Nov 18 16:10:07 2005

Philippe - I agree.  Just a bit of counterclockwise rotation is
needed.  It's definitely tilted down to the right.  I would do it by
eye, though.   Getting the measure tool to line up exactly the line
you're trying to level is not always so easy.

I tried a vertical crop, too, thinking it would focus the eye more on
the line of couches, but, to my eye anyway, it lost the airiness of
your crop.

Just a couple of thoughts as my dinner cooks....

Why don't all piers have couches?  I've never seen anything like it.
It looks like a winning idea to me.