Subject: [Leica] my fragile mental state
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (kyle cassidy)
Date: Sat Nov 19 08:13:14 2005

dearest luggers,

as proof that i am unwell (in the head,  that is to say. physically, i am as
fit as a wheaties eating track star), i present you with a photograph i took
mere minutes ago. (i have been desperately shaking the jobo shouting
"develop! develop you bastard!" for the last quarter of an hour.)

not since sylvia plath's journals has a diary of one individuals rapid
change from relative lucidity to stark, raving, insanity been so well
documented.

witness my descent into madness, the depraved depths to which my psyche has
collapsed:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/spike.jpg

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] my fragile mental state)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] my fragile mental state)