Subject: [Leica] New pictures, Which one you prefer?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 19 17:09:25 2005

Luis Ripoll offered & asked:

> > I've uploaded some new pictures, I would appreciated very much your
> > opinions
> about these ones, which one you prefer? (IMO, I prefer the second one)
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88950.html
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88951.html<<<

Hi Luis,
In both pictures of the young girls, why didn't you quickly bend your knees
down to their eye level for a greater impact photo?

Yes I prefer the 2nd. However it could be vastly improved by bending your
knees! More impact!

> Other uploaded pictures are:
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88952.html
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88953.html

These two do nothing!

> This family was looking an spectacle in the Barcelona Ramblas
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88954.html<<,

It's interesting because their eye attention is all in the same direction.

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88955.html

This one works because the lady and characters in the photo booth are all of
the same message and direction.

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88956.html

This one doesn't do anything at all

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88957.html
I'd have waited a few seconds longer for the cyclist to come into the water
for a better reflection. Of course if he rode in that direction.

> I've shoot this one without viewing through the viewfinder and distance
> and
> stop estimated
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88958.html

Wasted time and exposure. It doesn't do anything as a single photo, maybe a
sereis of their expressions would make it work.

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/image-88959.html
I like this simply because of the captured action of the vendor and his out
stretched hand,

Remember it's light, eyes, action or any combination of these three that
make for interesting pictures. So in this case it's the availble light and
the action that makes it work. Well done.

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] New pictures, Which one you prefer?)