Subject: [Leica] Angie's mailbox
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Nov 19 20:07:53 2005

Sonny - This shot brings back happy memories of
many,many business trips to the Boulder area,
north of where you are, and the wonderful, ever
changing view of the mountains to the west of
town.

Hope you had a chance take a drive up Pikes Peak
after the wedding.  It's a great drive with great
views in all directions from the top.   Not much
air at the top, though!

I trust you all had a great time at the wedding, too.