Subject: [Leica] Madrid Street Shots
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Nov 20 04:45:27 2005

Neil Schneider wrote:

> Hi All
> I'm in Madrid looking for some interesting shots of everyday street life.
> Below
> is a link to some of the images to date.
> These were all shot with a Panasonic Lumix with  Leica lens.
> As usual all comments are greatly appreciated
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album185
>
> Regards
> Neil

I would go for P1070460.jpg as my favourite (number 21/23) is she blind or
just
asleep? I would have worked it up a bit more. Just somehow, I think it is
rather
special (sorry Ted, for a nebulous comment ;-) ); but to my mind the others
are
"just" people standing or walking in the street with not much sense of
place.
This has more of a sense of place and says something about her history.

Peter Dzwig