Subject: [Leica] PAW 46 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 21 01:26:06 2005

A group of us went out for an "afterwork" on payday, last Tuesday.

So I had my drinking camera with me (Kiev 4A, Jupiter-8M).

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/46.html

It was hard getting some shots. I just had 400TX in the camera. Took a
deep breath, and a couple glasses of wine, and went for broke at 1/10
@ 2.0.

I have some more stuff, a whole roll of Elmar (so don't kick me off
the LUG) and some square stuff too. But now I have to justify my
pay-check.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 46 dlridings)