Subject: [Leica] Leica M and Color
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Nov 21 06:19:32 2005

I normally only shoot BW film. But on a daytrip to Charleston, SC a few
weeks ago and I shot some color film for the first time in a while. I
shot  100VC chrome (which I don't have back yet) and UC400 reversal.
Here's a link to some photos taken with UC400.

http://www.purplehen.com/charleston/index.HTM

I normally shoot digital when I shoot color. But my DSLR was being
repaired so I shot film. There's something about shooting film or a
rangefinder that's different. As I went through my prints I decided that
certain images would probably have been better with digital. OTOH,
certain images are better on film. My reasons are quite varied.

In the end, though, the Leica M is still a very special camera.

Dave

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Leica M and Color)