Subject: [Leica] How can I improve the looks of a Leica black anodize lens?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Nov 21 09:46:29 2005

Yeah, and talk about a twisted sensibility. You'd think using the
french system for education would of made them appreciate the end
product and not the tool. I'll step out on a limb here, but is there
a market for prints over there, something along the lines of Europe
and America?

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center