Subject: [Leica] Don't Report me to Alberto Gonzales
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Wed Dec 21 14:41:30 2005

Dear LUG Friends,

I am much too old to be embarrassed by my life being exposed to the world
but not too old to be insensitive to the problem caused by some unknown
glitch in my computer.
Rest assured that the offending computer is off line and that its disks will
be reformatted (yes all data is backed and double backed weekly).

As I explained to Brian in a private email, I make use of all known safety
features to eliminate spam, phiphing, porn solicitations, and unwanted mail.
I have not written or sent messages to the LUG in over a year; so I have no
idea what might have happened.

I wish to apologize to all of you and reassure you that the emergency is
over, thanks to Brian's prompt action.

I want to thank all who have called and written to apprise me of the
problem. It is comforting to know that you are a friendly and caring group.

To those who wonder what I am up to (based on what you have read), yes, I
did buy an Omega Seamaster watch, I collect watches. Also (for those who
read Spanish) I do have a girlfriend who is visiting her family in
Argentina.
So, enjoy the unexpected bonanza.

Best wishes to all,
happy holidays (no boycotts, please).