Subject: [Leica] Don't Report me to Alberto Gonzales
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Dec 21 15:18:36 2005

> To those who wonder what I am up to (based on what you have read), yes, I
> did buy an Omega Seamaster watch, I collect watches. Also (for those who
> read Spanish) I do have a girlfriend who is visiting her family in
> Argentina.
> So, enjoy the unexpected bonanza.

Hi Joe,

I figured out pretty quickly that these emails were not intended for the Lug
and didn't read them. Please post to the List what happened to cause this,
if you ever figure it out.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Don't Report me to Alberto Gonzales)