Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 46: BENELUG in Antwerp
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Nov 22 07:04:43 2005

And if anyone is visiting Germany, we have their counterparts too,
Toillettenfrauen or Klofrauen (Klo is short for Klosett, as in WC but
with a K), mostly in stations and airports, but also in department
stores and hypermarkets.
Why  toilets have the number 00 on the door I don't know, anyone any idea?
If you can stand getting nasty looks from the ladies, who really do keep
the loos spotless,you can get away with 20 cents, if you want a smile
50cents will get you one. If you want to be tight and get out fast, drop
15 cents in 1 ,2 and 5 cent coins, as many as possible, by the time
they're counted you are away, but beware they will remember your face..
Douglas