Subject: [Leica] Multi-finder mounting issue
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Nov 23 14:28:08 2005

Try "Evergreen" plastic card, it's available at most good modelling
(planes and ships and stuff, not women) shops in various thicknesses,
easy to cut to size with a sharp knife or scissors.
I used this on the CV 12mm finder which tends to fall (with disastrous
and very expensive consequences) out of the shoe of Voigtl?nder cameras,
two small strips attached with expoxy to the foot of the finder, the
plastic (polystyrene) is also soft enough to give a little if you have
to force the foot into and out of the shoe, it's a lot more durable than
cardboard too (that was my first remedy).
Douglas