Subject: [Leica] New views of under ground -
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 24 17:29:57 2005

Thanks, Luis - I am shooting digital - Primarily Olympus  - E1 and E500 -
usually at 800 iso. Most of the time I shoot with the 14-54 f 2.8 to 3.5
zoom (35 equivalent of 28-108), and I sometimes use the 50 f2 - (35 equiv of
100). I shoot in color - raw - and convert to BW.

The rest is just a matter of looking for interesting images as I ride to and
from work - either expressions of riders, juxtaposition with signs,
interactions of two riders, or interesting compositions of heads, arms, etc.
If there's a theme, its the idea of isolation in a crowd.

B. D.