Subject: [Leica] Black Friday FS: Various Canon, Leica, Hasselblad things from my closet
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Nov 26 05:36:14 2005

Black Friday Special: Take 10% off when you buy 2 or more items.
Prices reduced from last week.

I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things I don't use.
Prices in US$ (or Japanese Yen on request). Please contact me for
payment information(checks are best). Shipping is from New Haven, CT.
Feel free to make an offer, especially on multiple items.

Canon EF 28-70mm f/2.8 'L' lens in excellent condition with cap,
hood, and protective hard case. Lens always had filter on it, so
optics in perfect condition. Lens body is also in excellent condition
because hood was always reversed in storage. Hood has some minor
scratches and wear marks. $750. See photos here:
http://www.photoethnography.com/gallery/CanonEF28-70L/index.html

Kirk PZ-80 Arca-style plate for Canon 10D camera. Like-new condition. $35.

Canon BG-ED3 battery grip for the Canon 10D/D60/D30 camera. Allows
vertical holding and 2 batteries to be stored in it. In great
condition. $250.

Hasselblad NPC polaroid back. In great working condition with dark
slide. $80. SOLD

Hasselblad lens to Canon EF/EOS body adapter. In like-new condition.
Unbranded. $50. SOLD

Hasselblad 2x Telemore95 converter made by Komura. Turn your 80mm
into a 160mm. Excellent condition. $250.

Leica R3 in box with Japanese and english manuals. Black chrome
camera is in good condition with some wear and brassing. Shutter
speeds are all accurate manually, but the meter - while responsive -
is not trustworthy. Comes in the Leitz box with manuals. $300. <--
PRICE REDUCED

Leica Elmarit-R 35mm f/3.5 1st version 2-cam. Body VG+ lens
excellent. For $300. Photograph here:
http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Lens-R.html

Canon Serenar 85mm f/2 for Leica Screw Mount. Chrome body in VG+
condition, optics in excellent condition. Why buy a $800 Summicron
90/2 when you can have this for $250.

Canon 135mm f/3.5 for Leica Screw Mount. Excellent condition. Chrome
body in VG+ condition, optics in excellent condition. $250.

Contax 137MD - in as-is condition for parts. Motor, shutter , and
meter works, but does not focus to infinity. No dints or dents on
body. No leather. For parts only. $30 + shipping.

Olympus Pen-T w/38mm f/1.8. In user condition with ID # scratched on
body and wear. Shutter overhauled and meter accurate, but the
repairperson put the lens shims in wrong so no infinity focus. $200.
Photograph here:
http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/OlympusPenF.html

Olympus Zuiko Auto-Zoom 50-90mm f/3.5 for Olympus Pen-T. Body in user
condition but optics excellent. $150. Photograph here:
http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/OlympusPenF.html

Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 for Pentax M42 screwmount (Spotmatic) cameras. In
excellent condition w/both caps and case. $200.

Contact me at: karen (at) photoethnography dot com
--
Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/