Subject: [Leica] Digilux-2, Still a Contender
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (pwerner@bluewin.ch)
Date: Sat Nov 26 18:07:27 2005

I bought a used Digilux 2 for $1100 2 weeks ago and I like it very much when
I do not want to carry the weight and bulk of the R9+DMR+lenses. I shoot
RAW only, but this is a personal choice, I like to post-process, crop, resize
on the computer.

You might find some interesting information in the following threads:

http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/180594.html?1132866743
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/178523.html?1132468755

Peter