Subject: [Leica] Elmar goes to Bergen
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Nov 27 10:36:05 2005

But Bergen did not offer much light. Still, I'm not a quitter.

I had a couple of hours before the conference started. All these were
taken between 9 and 11 in the morning ... and it was raining (so what
else is new? This is Bergen.) They were all taken at 1/4 @ f4 with a
IIIf and 50/3.5 Elmar (except for the last one).

After leaving the central station I headed into the business district.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v47_0016

I tried a little street photography, but realized lickity split that I
wasn't going to be capturing any decisive moments.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v47_0017

Traffic was kind of heavy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v47_0018

Down an alley, but nothing was open:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v47_0019

The last one was waiting for the night train back to Oslo. It was
taken at the central station.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v47_0008

It was taken with the new toy, a Moskva-5 folder (6x9) --- 1/25 @ 3.5

As you can tell, the winters don't offer a lot of light for
photography. So I play around, waiting for better times, experimenting
with slow shutter speeds ...

Daniel