Subject: [Leica] IIIf and triX tries
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Nov 28 05:57:37 2005

animal wrote:

> Took the first of my screwmounts i reassembled on a trip together with
> some rolls of 400TX .
> After a while found that i forgot to tighten the three screws that fasten
> the timing dial to it,s attachment disk below.
> Took some PS sing to compensate for the random exposures.
> Lens was a 35 1.7 ultron .
> Here is one of a collegue.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album291/bt01CREASHARP
> rest is here
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album291
> best ,simon jessurun,amsterdam,the netherlands

Simon,

like 3, 4,5 best I think. I don't know whether it is the light or your
PS-ing
but the texture of the timbers on the boat works very well. Who says B&W
can't
work in strong sunlight. Is 3 taken from the airport buildings? it's a very
interesting blend of steel and minarets, has a feel of a collage.

thanks for showing,

Peter

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] IIIf and triX tries)