Subject: [Leica] Marblehead Light
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 28 10:21:48 2005

Philippe - The tone is an interesting issue.  I posted the photos
exactly the way they came back from the processor thinking they were
grey scale images.  They are a bit warm now that you call my
attention to it..  Desaturated in PS, they turn into perfectly
neutral photos.  The difference was startling.  Can't imagine how I
missed that.

I'll have to remember to desaturate the 400CN scans in the future
unless the warm tone makes sense photographically.

Thanks for the comments.  I'll look into them more tonight when I get
home from work.

Dick