Subject: [Leica] Xtol dev times
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 28 11:52:26 2005

My experience with this developer is (1) it seems to keep well in small
filled amber bottles (like a year or so), and (2) it seems to have an E.I.
of about 200 when using Kodak's times. As a result, I went back to HC110 but
would much rather use XTOL 1:1.

I'll be monitoring this thread. XTOL is so easy to use and so non-toxic, it
seems like an ideal developer for me.

Jeffery