Subject: [Leica] Not getting messages from LUG
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 19:48:39 2005

Brian,

It appeares AOL has struck again and I am not getting LUG Messages.  I did
not get any bounced message from the LUG site, but would like to get the
messages started again.  Can you reset me or send me what I need to get it
back to
normal?  I have made the appropriate inquiries to aol and went through their
hoops to ensure I do not have the LUG blocked etc.

Thanks,
Gene

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Not getting messages from LUG)
Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Not getting messages from LUG)