Subject: [Leica] Playing around with Elmar
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 29 04:38:29 2005

On 11/15/05, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
> On 11/14/05 6:25 AM, "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@gmail.com> typed:
>
> > The sun peeked out briefly so I played around with the kitchen IIIf
> > with an old Elmar (no serial numbers on it, just golden nickel).
> >
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v45_0029
>

> This is one of my all time favorite photos I've ever seen and I'm going to
> see if you (Daniel) would sell me a print

Two on the way ... two, because your payment will be to give me advice
on making them better. One is on Epson Enhanced Matte, the other is on
Hahnem?hle Photo Rag. I ran out of another of my favorite papers
(Permajet Classic Portrait) right before and haven't stocked up again
yet.

Hope it gets to you by the end of the week.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Playing around with Elmar)